OSHA Guide for the Construction Industry, 20th Edition, 30th Year
The OSHA Guide for the Construction Industry provides construction employers with the strong foundation of knowledge needed for a safer jobsite. The guide focuses on standards most frequently overlooked and violated by employers in the construction industry, including a list of the top 20 most-violated construction industry standards.
The guide helps ease an employer’s regulatory burden with reproducible safety inspection checklists, print and electronic sample safety plans, easy-to-understand information about OSHA construction standards, and discussion of OSHA rules and recent interpretations.
In this edition of the OSHA Guide for the Construction Industry, you will find new information on recent OSHA regulation and requirement changes, including the new anti-retaliation rules, electronic submittal of records, fine and penalty increases, eye and face protection, and crystalline silica.
Other updated information in this edition covers inspection exemptions, petitions for modification of abatement, informal conferences, treatment recommendations for cold stress, selecting offsite emergency responders for confined space operations, consultation service visits, health effects from contaminated water in eyewashes, calculating fines and penalties, lasers, first-aid kits, and toilet access for transgender workers.
Key chapters in the guide include but are not limited to:
· Chapter containing more than 40 safety inspection checklists,which can be used by employers to inspect their business and jobsites for compliance with OSHA. New checklist topics focus on hexavalent chromium and methylenedianiline (MDA).
· Separate, in-depth chapters on excavation and trenching, asbestos, fall protection, and scaffolds.
· Chapter containing six sample plans: Emergency Action, Excavation and Trenching, Fall Protection for Residential Construction, General Health and Safety for Construction (updated!), Hazard Assessment and PPE Plan (updated!), and Hazard Communication (updated!).
· Chapter on how to identify training needs, with an overview of OSHA training fundamentals, summarizing requirements by topic.
· Digest of over 140 OSHA construction industry standards,designed as a working summary for employers and containing a citation for the regulation discussed.
· Recordkeeping, reporting, and posting requirements,including sample 300 and 301 logs, along with discussion of how to record an injury for commuting employees involved in motor vehicle accidents.
· Directory of state and federal health and safety agencies.
To view or purchase 29 CFR 1926 Construction Industry Regulations visit https://mancomm.com
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!